This video is from a Lawyer that isn't actually connected to D&D. Watch to the end if you want to see his response to the 1/13 WotC response. It's a very calm discussion of the law and includes an excerpt from the great Matt Colville.
DM: Might do something soon but probably a series of one-shots and not commit to a full campaign. It will have to be after I move and come back from vacation so maybe around the end of October.
Color me astonished and delighted that Devon went over this whole fiasco. Partway through the video now, and I have to say the man's delivering a unique and deeply intriguing take. I'll be curious indeed to see if the notions he's expressing here gain traction, because it could mean a whole lot of trouble for Wizards even beyond what they've already done to themselves.
This video is from a Lawyer that isn't actually connected to D&D. Watch to the end if you want to see his response to the 1/13 WotC response. It's a very calm discussion of the law and includes an excerpt from the great Matt Colville.
LegalEagle - Dungeons & Dragons Rolls a 1 on New License (OGL 1.1) ft. Matt Colville
Just chiming in to say I love LegalEagle's videos. He always presents a very informative, non-biased take on current legal events, at least imo.
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." ~ Albert Einstein
Pronouns: She / Her
Characters: Bryony Alderleaf (Phandelver and Below) ♦ Gareth Blackwood (Storm Lord's Wrath) ♦ Amara Dawnflower (Greyhawk Adventures)
DM: Might do something soon but probably a series of one-shots and not commit to a full campaign. It will have to be after I move and come back from vacation so maybe around the end of October.
Color me astonished and delighted that Devon went over this whole fiasco. Partway through the video now, and I have to say the man's delivering a unique and deeply intriguing take. I'll be curious indeed to see if the notions he's expressing here gain traction, because it could mean a whole lot of trouble for Wizards even beyond what they've already done to themselves.
Please do not contact or message me.
Very good video! But the threat of legal cost against a such a big company means few can afford the fight.