My issue with this solution is that, if I rely on it, I need to make two different versions of my homebrew species—one for homebrew origins and one for standard origins. Otherwise, I can end up getting either double ability score bonuses or none.
My issue with this solution is that, if I rely on it, I need to make two different versions of my homebrew species—one for homebrew origins and one for standard origins. Otherwise, I can end up getting either double ability score bonuses or none.
a) The system will apply a 5.5e background first and not give species ASI. It won't give you double bonuses.
b) You need to make a 5e species and/or a 5.5e species. You shouldn't be making a homebrew 5e species for 5.5e, or a 5.5e homebrew species for 5e. They're different systems.
So I was homebrewing a background called Cosmic Dawn Experiment with grants you Ability Score increases but when I want to select the increase I don't see a option to do so I also homebrewed the Shifter race to play alongside it as well. can anyone hey me I copy how they got set up solider and nothing still pop up.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
My issue with this solution is that, if I rely on it, I need to make two different versions of my homebrew species—one for homebrew origins and one for standard origins. Otherwise, I can end up getting either double ability score bonuses or none.
a) The system will apply a 5.5e background first and not give species ASI. It won't give you double bonuses.
b) You need to make a 5e species and/or a 5.5e species. You shouldn't be making a homebrew 5e species for 5.5e, or a 5.5e homebrew species for 5e. They're different systems.
So I was homebrewing a background called Cosmic Dawn Experiment with grants you Ability Score increases but when I want to select the increase I don't see a option to do so I also homebrewed the Shifter race to play alongside it as well. can anyone hey me I copy how they got set up solider and nothing still pop up.