General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Resource access >>
by SchwettyBallz
5 132
What's everyone's opinion on the new Mordenkainen's tome of foes >>
by jimmop
16 1,849
This is a link to an article and table that focus on mechanics of each possible duo multirace >>
by Skfma
0 41
DnD/Forgotten Realms Audio Books >>
by Zhing
1 153
Warlock character builder glitches >>
by IndomitableQ
3 84
Why am I "over-encumbered" when I'm not carrying a wagon on my back??? >>
by MrJ1742
2 354
Which class better compliments this party? >>
by Omen064
12 315
Transferring Infusions between Character. >>
by PrimalSynn
2 608
Ready painted custom miniatures >>
by Greenscooby
5 659
Concept: Spell Scroll "Page" >>
by ChessMess
7 118
How do Liches interact with Clones? >>
by kootranova1
10 86
Can I upload an already existing character on to d&d beyond? >>
by Tyler_Rift
3 2,113
Spirit Guardians combined with Blink >>
by Legion99
12 809
Bring back Spelljammer >>
by Toke2
2 112
AC changes (Mage armor and bladesong) >>
by D20tavernaz
1 897
Forum Jump: