General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Need to purchase "Cleric - Trickery" Domain. Individual purchase? Included in Players Handbook? >>
by vsthem
9 4,050
Close formation attacks to emulate Roman phalanx, gang of rogues, and tavern fist fighters etc. >>
by TwitchingGreg
58 602
Has Anyone Played Seas of Vodari? >>
by Mintwerd
0 62
Pugilist unplayable? >>
by SirBarnick
28 3,084
Creating NPCs in D&D Beyond >>
by TomNB
10 5,147
Shared Dice, how can I kill them forever? >>
by charkomangus
1 133
How to unlock/buy the rest of Fighter subclass >>
by CarlitosTeded
22 9,702
How do I see my posts? >>
by CharlesThePlant
2 152
I've thought of some weird ideas for Spelljammer encounters >>
by Samueltheslayer
0 59
Monk/Rogue multiclass 2024 >>
by Shadowmonk88
7 840
Features I hope they add in upcoming books >>
by Danflorf_Bourndrimiur
7 224
Images displayed in VTT >>
by WABirdNerd
3 203
Easiest VTT Option? >>
by doulos12
4 1,783
Does anyone have any OC Demon Lords they would be willing to share? >>
by DruidofMN
5 135
D&D Advice: Are these red flags for a paid D&D campaign? >>
by Settledupon
21 447
Forum Jump: