General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Warlock character builder glitches >>
by IndomitableQ
3 86
Why am I "over-encumbered" when I'm not carrying a wagon on my back??? >>
by MrJ1742
2 355
Which class better compliments this party? >>
by Omen064
12 322
Transferring Infusions between Character. >>
by PrimalSynn
2 609
Ready painted custom miniatures >>
by Greenscooby
5 662
Concept: Spell Scroll "Page" >>
by ChessMess
7 139
How do Liches interact with Clones? >>
by kootranova1
10 88
Can I upload an already existing character on to d&d beyond? >>
by Tyler_Rift
3 2,119
Spirit Guardians combined with Blink >>
by Legion99
12 809
Bring back Spelljammer >>
by Toke2
2 112
AC changes (Mage armor and bladesong) >>
by D20tavernaz
1 898
Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue >>
by Ragnor_Grimstone
9 427
Dire wolves are real! Who knew? >>
by Gvarayi
8 432
Next D&D Book Announced January 12th 2021 and Releasing March 16th 2021 >>
by Gyor
260 5,394
Blood Hunter Class On App >>
by Brakyura
3 651
Forum Jump: