General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Happy Hollidays Everyone >>
by SeanJP
2 57
Campaign Idea (Spoiler from Rime of the Frostmaiden): “Living ?????” >>
by Tony1Adobe
2 361
Lich businessman idea >>
by kootranova1
7 146
Cambions and Tieflings - Break it down for me? >>
by Jimberish
11 7,619
dragonmag+ index >>
by HeathSmith
0 43
Rogue Spy >>
by arcofletcher
17 5,129
Alternative to 50% off Codes for the PHB >>
by ZedExDM
5 1,645
Tasha's Question >>
by CardCrest
0 93
I need ideas for my campaign >>
by Akmenos29
7 82
Fun/Interesting/Sad/Favorite Character Ideas? >>
by BeanCrusader
2 497
I do not know if this is the right place but I need help with My Character >>
by GrimCaster
9 213
Artwork in the Players Handbook >>
by Omortis
19 1,537
Character limit >>
by dmkirito04
1 90
You change into a cow? >>
by Grebeir
2 121
Questions about a multiclass/how to bring up roleplaying differences >>
by CorboneyourCob
15 178
Forum Jump: