General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I am sad I don't have a paid subscription I can cancel >>
by itaigreif
4 249
What should I be playing instead? >>
by user-655718964
OGL 1.1 is a Disaster >>
by TheNonMermaid
3 1,222
Dragonlance bonus feats... removed? >>
by Angmaul_Strongbear
2 285
As you sew, so shall you reap >>
by OldmangamesOMG
4 173
Holding off on playtesting for One D&D until OGL situation becomes clearer >>
by ClaudiusPunchinello
7 483
DNDBeyond need to keep 5e version. (Not OGL Topic) >>
by wOOOOt
5 738
Who to blame: Hasbro or WotC? >>
by Thucydides
94 2,566
Official statement from the creators of Critical Role >>
by ChessMess
7 1,482
Whose game is this, anyway? >>
by SpikedSpiegel
0 116
new player >>
by Dragonswings26
3 77
Keys of the Golden vault >>
by jasperrdm
0 177
Creation >>
by 17ArtificerSpecialist
9 246
DDB and the great OGL debacle >>
by Original_Sawtooth
9 599
tome of clear thought multiple uses? >>
by Otterscrubber
1 118
Forum Jump: