General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Adding invocation to a homebrew subclass >>
by MisterOrange
0 35
Adding a homebrew monster as a pet? (potential bug) >>
by MrTEAP
2 924
Best/favorite enchantment classes/sublasses and spells? >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
1 53
I have 3 questions >>
by Archieisteallamarr
2 117
Best Feats for College of Whispers Bard >>
by DragonbornDM23
4 3,089
I need help >_< >>
by Endolien
2 140
Looking for a magic warrior build >>
by Tadann
7 1,757
Tips on Playing a paladin who hates to fight >>
by Jennyofalltrades
2 178
Streaming solution for music in private games >>
by ZodiacDude123
4 1,180
Where to go? >>
by GrimReaper17
4 105
The little box that comes up in some people's posts >>
by Jayden0
3 131
DDB use for my Kin >>
by Dicey_Guy
1 88
What happens to the homebrew content I add to my collection after my subscription expires? >>
by SunshineLeigh
1 205
How to update an adventure? >>
by kbeyondtraining
7 236
The Complete Armorer's Handbook >>
by FossMaNo1
1 403
Forum Jump: