|
|
Where is Heliana’s Guide to Monster Hunting: Part 2?
>>
|
|
9
|
336
|
|
|
I'm running out of boss ideas(help)
>>
|
|
15
|
256
|
|
|
How do you play powerful characters or NPCs with a dark, tragic past?
>>
|
|
9
|
542
|
|
|
Why is it called 2024 Edition
>>
|
|
86
|
6,712
|
|
|
Need to purchase "Cleric - Trickery" Domain. Individual purchase? Included in Players Handbook?
>>
|
|
9
|
4,040
|
|
|
Close formation attacks to emulate Roman phalanx, gang of rogues, and tavern fist fighters etc.
>>
|
|
58
|
584
|
|
|
Has Anyone Played Seas of Vodari?
>>
|
|
0
|
59
|
|
|
Pugilist unplayable?
>>
|
|
28
|
2,992
|
|
|
Creating NPCs in D&D Beyond
>>
(1 Viewing)
|
|
10
|
5,121
|
|
|
Shared Dice, how can I kill them forever?
>>
|
|
1
|
128
|
|
|
How to unlock/buy the rest of Fighter subclass
>>
|
|
22
|
9,664
|
|
|
How do I see my posts?
>>
|
|
2
|
145
|
|
|
I've thought of some weird ideas for Spelljammer encounters
>>
|
|
0
|
56
|
|
|
Monk/Rogue multiclass 2024
>>
|
|
7
|
803
|
|
|
Features I hope they add in upcoming books
>>
|
|
7
|
219
|