|
|
Setting up a PC for my Campaign - question: can I build it for them then give them access to it?
>>
|
|
2
|
95
|
|
|
How to track Ability Point reduction?
>>
|
|
3
|
487
|
|
|
Is there really no way to change dice on homebrew magic items?
>>
|
|
1
|
58
|
|
|
Stop Messing With A Proven System....Jeesh!
>>
|
|
178
|
4,133
|
|
|
Building a tavern
>>
|
|
5
|
801
|
|
|
Dragon of Icespire Peaks and the Dragon from mines of phandelver mix
>>
|
|
2
|
136
|
|
|
Feats and RAW
>>
|
|
2
|
118
|
|
|
I just finished my first campaign! (Now what do I do?)
>>
|
|
7
|
180
|
|
|
What Demon Should I use for my encounter?
>>
|
|
8
|
305
|
|
|
Forum Rules Question
>>
|
|
2
|
95
|
|
|
My Campaign and Group are really weird
>>
|
|
0
|
71
|
|
|
Is the DDB Forum dead?
>>
|
|
4
|
268
|
|
|
A Compendium of all the "Official" Familiars as of 2022
>>
|
|
2
|
31,289
|
|
|
What is the prismatic wizard icon?
>>
|
|
5
|
1,059
|
|
|
Guide for creating 5e hacks?
>>
|
|
6
|
562
|