|
|
Why is the Wayfinder's guide missing all artificer sub-classes?
>>
|
|
1
|
852
|
|
|
Not seeing the Artificer as a individual purchase
>>
|
|
1
|
630
|
|
|
A Level Schedule for a Multiclass Necromancer
>>
|
|
0
|
109
|
|
|
Question re. Mark of making Human Variant
>>
|
|
1
|
776
|
|
|
Alchemist ability to craft potions
>>
|
|
5
|
434
|
|
|
Future Rick & Morty Content?
>>
|
|
0
|
303
|
|
|
How do I build the most effective lvl 12 Necromancer?
>>
|
|
13
|
1,394
|
|
|
Arcane Weapon?
>>
|
|
2
|
14,368
|
|
|
Do you think Eberron will become the new default setting?
>>
|
|
6
|
450
|
|
|
Does the master tier sub work for players?
>>
|
|
3
|
1,474
|
|
|
How to Edit Created Spell
>>
|
|
3
|
120
|
|
|
Why do I need to rebuy Wayfinder Races?
>>
|
|
4
|
437
|
|
|
Why do I need to buy the Steel Defender?
>>
|
|
3
|
309
|
|
|
I preordered Eberron
>>
|
|
19
|
1,034
|