General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How does Antimagic Field Affect certain spells >>
by Colgate
Calling all role-players of color! I need your help! >>
by queen_of_ashes19
23 1,330
What kind of race/class suits better? Description inside >>
by Bhaklava
10 184
Copyrights >>
by timemaster66
5 282
Opinion on Removing "Named" Spells >> (1 Viewing)
by Aquivorous
11 1,065
Spelljammer and the Keen Mind feat >>
by Kaboom979
1 158
How do I change my Eldritch Cannon from Flamethrower to Force Ballista? >>
by CrimsonReaper60
3 717
A new way to play. >>
by DruidVSAdventure
2 135
General Question about shopping >>
by jdkc4d
26 434
My craziest idea yet! >>
by Leodan
15 293
Is there a way to “re-activate” a character I accidentally deactivated from a campaign? >>
by Tyson
8 6,143
How do you like combat encounters >>
by Pantagruel666
34 420
Growing my unhittable Paladin/Bard >>
by Angus22
9 201
Bounded Accuracy >>
by Erokow32
36 887
Delete Homebrew Spells? >>
by Spinaltap86
3 255
Forum Jump: