General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Goodberry >>
by nagroM_emanresU
2 367
Can I Just Join a Campaign >>
by OneEyeDan
4 173
I can't add a purchased magic item >>
by calebhand
2 490
Just chill and help >>
by Janayaslayer
2 132
Is there a definitive guide to D&D Beyond Homebrew? >>
by thricebedamned
3 285
Any known Coupon Code right now ? >>
by TheOldWitcher
6 47,232
Trade for Weakness >>
by Erokow32
New to the World of D&D and I have a few questions... >>
by AlphaLChurch
15 678
Someone Purchased a Book for me as a Gift but I already have it; is there a way to return the book? >>
by fiaraven
2 230
Interesting ideas based on the latest 2 hires by Hasbro >>
by Scarloc_Stormcall
4 162
Need some advice regarding table habbits >>
by AlexMarheaves
29 605
One-shots, Adventures, and Campaigns >>
by masterwitchpoly
5 175
Question >>
by Dorthamir
9 159
D&D And Video Games: The Super Mario Series >>
by Former_Queen_Yvonne
13 1,145
Is there a way to filter out Cursed items? >>
by MC23
1 104
Forum Jump: