General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Question about the PHB >>
by Darth_Wick
20 683
Inventory Management >>
by Chills_alot
0 435
New player >>
by Mortem_Vitalae
4 286
I can desribe gore right? >>
by Gamerawsome101
6 287
Create Bookmarks >>
by HMGrazzt
0 223
I'm still confused, when are the AC bonus cumulable? >>
by DargusTheArrowsMaster
9 937
Unlinking google account. >>
by user-101289622
3 3,690
Discussion of the current D&D style of publishing adventures. >>
by ALinkToTheTacocat
4 272
Is there a dragon turtle dragonborn?(Weird D&D questions) >>
by FlyingTarrasque
6 1,489
What happens if you have more than 6 characters and your subscription ends? >>
by Shawndra
4 3,685
which book should I buy after DM's guide and players handbook >>
by user-100782975
11 1,857
Snipe anyone from a week ago? >>
by Ronnie_Soach
2 161
What would be better? >>
by BeanCrusader
1 131
It's party time! >>
by Quipper
0 260
Is it possible to copy/move a character from one campaign to another without losing shared content? >>
by kevtr0n
4 619
Forum Jump: