General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Flurry of Blows/Stunning Strike clarification >>
by vix3naby55
8 1,355
Dnd Beyond Above Vtt has deleted my journals with all of my dm notes >>
by Milanparab73
2 205
I can't get past the "Next: Payment" part of purchasing >>
by GeradDaBEST
11 502
Adventures written for 2024 rules? >>
by ChumSlinger
6 3,281
Calling all Battle Chefs! >>
by ArchMagusZimos
1 125
Spell scrolls and concentration >>
by JerrKat
20 15,484
How to get a Dragonborn kicked out of his clan? >>
by Thavan
15 3,038
How to get eldritch adept non warlock >>
by Deadbones3421
10 1,160
How do I create my own class? >>
by GalacticSamurai
88 31,060
Maps Scaling not working >>
by dm_aplet
2 187
Rogue can't use use of ranged weapons? >>
by Buck_Naked
3 900
Short campaign ideas? >>
by Bigmandan666
4 162
Where can I get the Artificer class? >>
by Delvakri
36 9,525
The state of DDB Maps vs. Foundry VTT >>
by Elric_wulfgar
5 835
The Problem With D&D Beasts >>
by TheDjinni
3 259
Forum Jump: