General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Great Weapon Master as a class feature for fighter >>
by RubberDuckieGod
1 504
Playing a Changling for the first time >>
by JerrKat
5 3,710
I just accidentally made a critical role child character. >>
by RpgFanboy
2 633
To multiclass, or not to multiclass? >>
by CharlesThePlant
5 676
Dps/Tank Hybrid concept build >>
by briancrowell
12 1,013
How does Discord D&D work? and general feedback. >>
by joshakawa
4 12,979
River Styx & Nine Hell’s Help! >>
by DnDOpenPlay
3 3,143
I need a campaign >>
by xanderm839
3 546
I'm a altaholic. I admit it. >>
by xangpow
2 575
[fluffy fun] what did this Tiefling Warlock just do? >>
by jgtelford
0 455
Need help choosing class for my dnd character >>
by mmbarry00
3 408
Class Builds and their Origins >>
by dracone
9 779
Loxodon eye color >>
by BillPoole
5 2,127
Which Character Should I Play in My Upcoming Campaign? >>
by mturn118
3 614
Content and Licensing >>
by mouserdk
2 721
Forum Jump: