General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Wildfire Spirit >>
by PumpkinPeep
2 94
So I killed a dark lord at Level 2 >>
by Tales_of_a_Medusa
2 146
Football dnd >>
by stonehenge7
5 989
Hexblade + Polearm Master feat question. >>
by Ignius_Kagami
9 3,310
Newb confused about somatic casting as a paladin.(warcaster vs resilience?) >>
by s4141
20 603
Invisible and translucent creatures >>
by Linklite
9 900
Netflix Live Action DnD Play Show >>
by CalicoJack1718
11 834
What happens to a player’s character when… >>
by HeathSmith
13 309
If I buy a subclass, but my DM does not own that content, can I use it in their campaign? >>
by Virenaut
6 656
Content Share? >>
by SkittleMittle
0 76
Harvesting Creatures >>
by Legoswitch
26 1,421
Serpent Scale Armor >>
by ThatGuyWithBigAxe
5 9,994
Do I call my DM out on this? >>
by NovenaTheFox
29 902
What would player see when joining a campiagn? >>
by Whisperinwind87
1 82
Old account returned to find all my PC data gone? What has happened? >>
by BEDEW
5 153
Forum Jump: