General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How to change proficiencies >>
by addimarie411
4 329
what is your favorite low level build >>
by 1d4forlife
4 443
Favorite cold based spells? >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
16 6,941
"How to Play" Podcasts >>
by chrisbodmann
3 176
DnD Beyond Fairy and Harengon Race from Witchlight >>
by Zothoza
8 2,122
I need your help! >>
by misterfrog222
0 83
Camping and Adventures >>
by GowndU
0 66
Using Modify Memory for good >>
by _Amunsol_
5 81
Strange Idea: character by committee >>
by Rob76
4 89
How many times can you attack? >>
by Helllopwpep
9 439
Where do I go in a web browser to view the content of a compendium I purchased? >>
by TaraBryn
1 57
fire elemental for forge >>
by cappy2
9 252
Adding Different Backgrounds and Feats >>
by ChaoskillerG
4 83
Which is better for a Barbarian: Skill Expert or Slasher >>
by Princedg5678
14 623
how to accomodate online and at-table players >>
by kyle_the_wizard
3 294
Forum Jump: