General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Is 4E any good ? >>
by 1d4forlife
37 1,239
Name for a Chain Devil >>
by Drog2270
2 124
Who I’m I? >>
by GowndU
9 233
How to change proficiencies >>
by addimarie411
4 340
what is your favorite low level build >>
by 1d4forlife
4 448
Favorite cold based spells? >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
16 6,966
"How to Play" Podcasts >>
by chrisbodmann
3 176
DnD Beyond Fairy and Harengon Race from Witchlight >>
by Zothoza
8 2,124
I need your help! >>
by misterfrog222
0 83
Camping and Adventures >>
by GowndU
0 67
Using Modify Memory for good >>
by _Amunsol_
5 83
Strange Idea: character by committee >>
by Rob76
4 93
How many times can you attack? >>
by Helllopwpep
9 457
Where do I go in a web browser to view the content of a compendium I purchased? >>
by TaraBryn
1 61
fire elemental for forge >>
by cappy2
9 254
Forum Jump: