General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Trickster Changling >>
by Valna92
7 514
Unlocking Books(?) >>
by Daemetos
9 3,231
Filter monsters by NOT having darkvision? >>
by dr_steve_dillon
3 84
New Player worried about possible red flags over DM and being the wrong fit for the story the DM has made >>
by Theodopolos
14 580
Pouch Size >>
by Diebric
4 542
Low magic/no magic character class options >>
by Neolithic_Jedi
16 5,872
globe of invulnerbility >>
by cappy2
2 77
When Creating a Character >>
by WesCoast
12 264
What do I do on players set in copying other PC’s designs,races, etc? >>
by ichiha68
6 449
Strixhaven >>
by Mr_OwlBear
2 187
Can I use my meta magic on someone else's spells >>
by Teddicus
5 293
How do I link and user encounters in a campaign? >>
by Curissa
3 917
Sidekick Character >>
by bbharmanv
3 508
How will thrikreen telepathy work exactly? >>
by Brakinbashbomber
22 6,364
Would this build be OP? >>
by BoringBard
8 180
Forum Jump: