General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Can you help me make a Bard bounty hunter? >>
by Jedir
anyone having trouble making characters ? >>
by mkierpiec69580
1 57
Detective build >>
by Avian_Olivine
22 2,917
Chardalyn 2e vs 5e >>
by SamaelTheFallen
I am in a game with content sharing provided by the DM. Am I able to use that content in a different game that I DM? >>
by jtcallum
1 62
Monsters of the Multiverse >>
by DiarrheaJackson
20 1,673
Creating a Ring of Wizardry in D&D Beyond? >>
by DocMysterio
Shared books from player as DM >>
by EspytheEspeon
5 907
Suggestion on editing a deitys profile >>
by DnDNewper
2 87
DMs - final encounter perusasion >>
by VonKrauzer
8 146
Piercer VS Sharpshooter for Range Damage Dealers >>
by neverwinterbill
15 4,178
In the book of D.I.A., the action "Withering Gaze" of Gideon Lightward is a spell ? >>
by Candano
3 586
Building a Blood Hunter >>
by DruidVSAdventure
Building a Blood Hunter >>
by DruidVSAdventure
Spike growth melee build >> (1 Viewing)
by Jewbaccoue
9 320
Forum Jump: