|
|
Free feat to all players at level 1, too op or just adds versatility?
>>
|
|
41
|
6,108
|
|
|
My character became a lycanthrope :-(.
>>
|
|
21
|
563
|
|
|
Critical Role: Call of the Netherdeep - a "Wizards Original" CR Adventure?
>>
|
|
94
|
2,526
|
|
|
Currently suspect a player of cheating, claiming DnD Beyond is glitched. Anyone able to confirm any of this?
>>
|
|
14
|
1,618
|
|
|
Hot Take: A revamped Battlerager could have been included in Fizban's Treasury of Dragons
>>
|
|
2
|
87
|
|
|
Class/Subclass Population Survey [All official subclasses POLL]
>>
|
|
2
|
1,156
|
|
|
How to add proficiency bonus to AC within Subclass feature
>>
|
|
|
|
|
|
Homebrew Adventure versus Campaign Books: Your Thoughts
>>
|
|
4
|
101
|
|
|
Campaign Journal - I want it in DDB, but I'll make one wherever
>>
|
|
3
|
69
|
|
|
Building a DISCORD community
>>
|
|
2
|
85
|
|
|
Suggestion spell
>>
|
|
4
|
1,301
|
|
|
5E's removal of Magic Shops
>>
|
|
357
|
5,870
|
|
|
Can't seem to find where I include Integrated Protection?
>>
|
|
3
|
147
|
|
|
I miss my "in-hand" Dragon Magazine! Am I Alone?
>>
|
|
17
|
2,171
|
|
|
Dragon Turtle - Shape Change
>>
|
|
6
|
538
|