General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How can I help my friend at D&D? >>
by ShrimpFriedBryce
7 159
5HP >>
by _Toryan_
2 154
Echo Knight >>
by _Toryan_
Hexblade vs. Path of the Beast >>
by _Toryan_
2 161
Two magic items >>
by JeffSabourin
Create a weapon to use in Wild Shape >>
by Solvipants
11 1,021
I'm currently not acting as a DM, can I subscribe Master Tier and share my books with my DM? >>
by Stygshore
4 333
Total newb. Totally lost. Where is my content? >>
by Zewlsash
2 106
Help deciding between classes. >>
by Brad2332
1 53
Nerdvana Announced New Version of D&D >>
by FossMaNo1
5 314
Luck feat >>
by j3str3
15 11,724
Aging Changelings? >>
by SatchelShard
2 361
Whats your thoughts on my experience >>
by Sponarium
2 135
Sailing Skill? >>
by FlannelGMR
5 2,629
Blank pdf on D&D Beyond >>
by Garret_Underbough
13 6,235
Forum Jump: