General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Free vs Paid subscription question >>
by Emund
2 247
Question on quest economics. >>
by Linklite
11 192
Looking a create a healing spell with a hitpoint pool (Similar to lay on hands) >>
by SilverTail_Silf
10 471
Detrimental Properties aren't very Detrimental >>
by Gjalahad
8 3,627
What is your favorite class? >>
by Myheadis
19 346
How do I add scaling Dice to a homebrew subclass? >>
by WorldTreeQuests
0 89
What's your favorite multiclass? >>
by HotCocoa033
4 97
Cantrips not showing up for magic initiate feat >>
by SSCliff101
14 614
Why can't i make a locathah character? >>
by Wreckzors
10 937
How do I know what books I have? >>
by spacekittyface
0 54
Curse spells for PCs >>
by odonnyboy
14 1,220
Curious on Gameplay Opinions/Scenario >>
by RisenRenegade
1 61
Digital Player Handbook >>
by Linklite
3 271
Regarding the Cyber Monday Sale >>
by Shrugo
3 1,767
Foundry vs Chrome Book >>
by Dsal1990
0 58
Forum Jump: