General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do I know what books I have? >>
by spacekittyface
0 54
Curse spells for PCs >>
by odonnyboy
14 1,221
Curious on Gameplay Opinions/Scenario >>
by RisenRenegade
1 61
Digital Player Handbook >>
by Linklite
3 275
Regarding the Cyber Monday Sale >>
by Shrugo
3 1,769
Foundry vs Chrome Book >>
by Dsal1990
0 60
HELP! How can I play dnd in my situation? >>
by Bodacious_Beholder
8 277
What is better for a warlock? >>
by darklif95
7 185
WEAPONS AND ARMOR CONDITIONS. >>
by Stark_f
4 819
Suggestions for DDB-centric tablet/laptop? >>
by Kirlo
3 1,494
Making/ Adding a Homebrew Weapon >>
by Khertis
0 238
Limited content sharing without subscription >>
by Undead_Plague_Doctor
4 2,294
Character Ideas for a Reborn character? >>
by Somerton
3 4,243
Do we tend to over estimate the benefit of ASI's on hit probabilities? >>
by Kronzypantz
26 914
Screwed by a "friend" >>
by WadeSWilson
5 377
Forum Jump: