|
|
Spells Reference For New Players
>>
|
|
2
|
96
|
|
|
Hi I am New here
>>
|
|
5
|
153
|
|
|
What would you want from a Travel & Survival book?
>>
|
|
4
|
94
|
|
|
My DM tells me that I can't multiclass though the rulebook tells me I can.What should I do?
>>
|
|
32
|
2,179
|
|
|
Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft, thoughts?
>>
|
|
13
|
836
|
|
|
Question.
>>
|
|
7
|
258
|
|
|
Gifts from Theros & Barovia
>>
|
|
2
|
117
|
|
|
Ravenloft discussion
>>
|
|
4
|
152
|
|
|
Need some short songs/poems/etc for my bard
>>
|
|
12
|
804
|
|
|
Running campaigns (table) with only Beyond?
>>
|
|
3
|
74
|
|
|
Does this sit funny with you too?
>>
|
|
40
|
778
|
|
|
How do I add Dark Gifts to my character?
>>
|
|
1
|
513
|
|
|
The Ultimate Celebrity Crossover
>>
|
|
2
|
321
|
|
|
Devi's Sight and Consciousness of Darkness
>>
|
|
4
|
127
|
|
|
Is D&D Beyond worth it?
>>
|
|
9
|
2,145
|