General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Artificer steel defender post tasha >>
by Wafive
2 533
I have an hollow world under the Earth's surface, how do I male light? >>
by Skfma
38 845
wolf skeleton old miniature from 2004 >>
by wrk
6 342
I think I have just found one of the most overpowered class setups for 5th edition... >>
by TheMightyPorgy
10 1,909
Discussion/Rant About Designer's Advocates and How to Deal with Them >>
by The_Leviathan_of_Levistus
59 1,450
Special Quality character >>
by Princexylan478
11 166
What is your character name and race >>
by booli7201987
31 1,016
Genasi and Goblins >>
by Saint_Deathacus
2 227
Alignment >>
by pavilionaire
28 500
Brainstorming help for Phoenix-Human hybrid >>
by SweenyTodd
1 88
Creating a new Class or Sub Class - I have questions. >>
by Jessev_Alewise
4 142
Tactical Battle Maps >>
by Bromlie
8 2,505
At rank 3, your map case becomes a common magic item. >>
by ChessMess
1 8,618
Fea Wild, shadowfell, and the material plane collide. >>
by TheWolfCzar
1 137
Wizard school specialization ? >>
by Lucb13
7 602
Forum Jump: