|
|
Publishing re-worded D&D5E rules allowed?
>>
|
|
12
|
601
|
|
|
Aarakocra
>>
|
|
3
|
157
|
|
|
I need some playtesters for some Legend of Zelda Homebrew
>>
|
|
0
|
56
|
|
|
In-Game Games for a Gambling Hall Suggestions
>>
|
|
4
|
120
|
|
|
Monster Tokens missing?
>>
|
|
2
|
763
|
|
|
Permanent Filter
>>
|
|
3
|
124
|
|
|
The rules for familiars
>>
|
|
2
|
150
|
|
|
Magic Initiate feat for Bard/Cleric or ASI?
>>
|
|
7
|
994
|
|
|
when to reward the party? And good magic items for wizard?
>>
|
|
6
|
370
|
|
|
Tortle Subraces
>>
|
|
21
|
8,604
|
|
|
Sharing content with another player that I have had shared with me
>>
|
|
5
|
583
|
|
|
Tasha's "Eldrtich Adept" = Devil Sight
>>
|
|
32
|
6,021
|
|
|
Evil characters in a campaign
>>
|
|
62
|
1,106
|
|
|
Am I meta-gaming/power-gaming?
>>
|
|
31
|
677
|
|
|
I want opinions on my verdan necromancer
>>
|
|
2
|
152
|