I've been DMing for roughly 4 years now, I'm more focused on the story aspect and recently have been experimenting with combat, making little puzzles or tactics the enemy may use rather than everyone charges.
I have a Grim Hollow styled world that I've been working on, a Three-Way War tears the land apart between the Nation of Vampires, Dragunity Legion, and the Empire.
It's about to be 5am by the time I post this. I am in MST Mountain Standard Time -7gmt
My main availability is Tuesdays or any time from 7am-Noon Friday-Sunday
We've got a westmarches game in flight: The Age of the Dying Sun. We're always looking for new players. Games usually take place in the evenings, GMT+11. Discord: matic0608#8099
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
dude, im in. iv been dming for six years now, with my hombebrew campaign from level 1-20 into epic levels, i just need players. tag me when you can
"Player 3"#5429
I've been DMing for roughly 4 years now, I'm more focused on the story aspect and recently have been experimenting with combat, making little puzzles or tactics the enemy may use rather than everyone charges.
I have a Grim Hollow styled world that I've been working on, a Three-Way War tears the land apart between the Nation of Vampires, Dragunity Legion, and the Empire.
It's about to be 5am by the time I post this. I am in MST Mountain Standard Time -7gmt
My main availability is Tuesdays or any time from 7am-Noon Friday-Sunday
Xyda#9000
We've got a westmarches game in flight: The Age of the Dying Sun. We're always looking for new players. Games usually take place in the evenings, GMT+11. Discord: matic0608#8099