Hi, Im very interested and would love to play, I have dm'd a few pokemon one shots before but would love to play. if you want any sources i have plenty
Hay, is any interest in making a Pokemon DND campaign? Because I wanna play with the game master. I have played a few dnd games before, but I wanna play a new one for my dream team.
I've just finished write a custom rule set for the Pokémon Dungeons and Dragons 5e handbook that I've called Dungeons and Dragonites. I would love to stsrt offering gm sessions of this so if you and 3 of you friends would like to form a group of 4 and set out into the Mikasuki Region( based off the Central and North American Gulf Coast region and some of the Caribbean) shoot me a message on discord.my name is also DancesWithSandwiches on there. My friend tell me it feels like theyre in the game when they catch pokemon, and the story makes them feel like theyre in an episode of Pokémon
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hi :) I know it has been a long time- but I be interested
Hi, Im very interested and would love to play, I have dm'd a few pokemon one shots before but would love to play. if you want any sources i have plenty
Know I’m super late but extremely interested lol my discord @ is CocoTrez#3199.
Hey y’all! I am SO in & I have been playing D&D for about 4 years. My discord is ꒰ა Moonsongs ໒꒱#8659
I am relatively new to D&D but I am loving it so far! Definitely love to see all the art and hear characters’ stories!
Hay I know I’m ssssssssuuuuuuuppppppeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr late but I would like to play so here’s my discord gmanforsale5550
Hay, is any interest in making a Pokemon DND campaign? Because I wanna play with the game master. I have played a few dnd games before, but I wanna play a new one for my dream team.
I've just finished write a custom rule set for the Pokémon Dungeons and Dragons 5e handbook that I've called Dungeons and Dragonites. I would love to stsrt offering gm sessions of this so if you and 3 of you friends would like to form a group of 4 and set out into the Mikasuki Region( based off the Central and North American Gulf Coast region and some of the Caribbean) shoot me a message on discord.my name is also DancesWithSandwiches on there. My friend tell me it feels like theyre in the game when they catch pokemon, and the story makes them feel like theyre in an episode of Pokémon