Im a new player to DnD and I am looking for a group to join. I am in the UK. preferably not pay to play just want to throw some dice and make some friends.
Hey, It's me, RaccoonMaster! I'm back! I disappeared for a while there, but now everything's good and I'm trying to get into more games!
I'm a young opera singer, writer, actor, and backpacker from the US South! Pronouns are They/Them, though it's chill.
My Characters: Elsenia Selevarum:The Popular Paladin, Aasimar Noble, Level 5 Paladin of Redemption; Secret: The Awakened Scholar, Tiefling Genie-Touched, Level 3 Abberant Mind Sorcerer
Hope to see you around!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Im a new player to DnD and I am looking for a group to join. I am in the UK. preferably not pay to play just want to throw some dice and make some friends.
If you're fine with playing over Play-By-Post, I have a game specifically designed for new players that I am recruiting for! Here's the link:
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/play-by-post/195222-journey-through-the-realms-looking-for-new-players?comment=1
Hey, It's me, RaccoonMaster! I'm back! I disappeared for a while there, but now everything's good and I'm trying to get into more games!
I'm a young opera singer, writer, actor, and backpacker from the US South! Pronouns are They/Them, though it's chill.
My Characters: Elsenia Selevarum: The Popular Paladin, Aasimar Noble, Level 5 Paladin of Redemption; Secret: The Awakened Scholar, Tiefling Genie-Touched, Level 3 Abberant Mind Sorcerer
Hope to see you around!