Hi all 👋 looking to build a group to start an ongoing campaign.
I'd like to also work on building my own campaigns and practice being a DM, after finding a solid group.
Surrey based, would much prefer a f2f group vibe, get to know the "team" as it were. I've spoken to a few cafes who are willing to stay open and host d&d nights 🙂↕️
Hi! Can I ask if you're based in Surrey in the UK, or Surrey in British Columbia, Canada? (Or a secret other Surrey I don't know about)?
If you haven't already found yourself a group, my group is based in Surrey, BC, Canada, and we are predominantly an in-person group (with myself as the exception for a few months while I wrap up my studies elsewhere). We have biweekly campaigns on Saturday afternoons, 2-6PM PST. Thus far we have two team members who alternate taking the DM position from campaign to campaign; I'm one of those two DMs. My fellow DM and I offer homebrew campaigns tailored to individual players' preferences. We'd appreciate having a third member who would like to try DMing!
We're a group of adults with a mean age of 30 years. We are LGBTQ+ inclusive and happy to accommodate any medical needs or ability supports. We have a location set up for meetings already, which is wheelchair and transit accessible.
If it sounds like we are relevant or of interest to you, please feel free to let me know, and I can provide more details!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hi all 👋 looking to build a group to start an ongoing campaign.
I'd like to also work on building my own campaigns and practice being a DM, after finding a solid group.
Surrey based, would much prefer a f2f group vibe, get to know the "team" as it were. I've spoken to a few cafes who are willing to stay open and host d&d nights 🙂↕️
Fingers crossed 🤞
Anton
Hi! Can I ask if you're based in Surrey in the UK, or Surrey in British Columbia, Canada? (Or a secret other Surrey I don't know about)?
If you haven't already found yourself a group, my group is based in Surrey, BC, Canada, and we are predominantly an in-person group (with myself as the exception for a few months while I wrap up my studies elsewhere). We have biweekly campaigns on Saturday afternoons, 2-6PM PST. Thus far we have two team members who alternate taking the DM position from campaign to campaign; I'm one of those two DMs. My fellow DM and I offer homebrew campaigns tailored to individual players' preferences. We'd appreciate having a third member who would like to try DMing!
We're a group of adults with a mean age of 30 years. We are LGBTQ+ inclusive and happy to accommodate any medical needs or ability supports. We have a location set up for meetings already, which is wheelchair and transit accessible.
If it sounds like we are relevant or of interest to you, please feel free to let me know, and I can provide more details!