Game: D&D 5e 2014 Group preferred: Online (Discord/Roll20) Experience: Veteran, 16 years Location/Timezone: Seattle, WA / Pacific Time Availability: Tuesday and Thursdays any time Preferred role: Player Game style: Any.
Hey! I'm Sonder (They/Them), a long time DM recently getting back into being a player at the table. I still have my long-running game on Mondays and run an AGON game on Tuesdays, but would like to find a stable weekly game on Wednesdays or Thursdays to fit in my schedule! I can get down with most any game style, just looking for something a bit longer, either a full published adventure or a homebrew world. I put a lot of care and effort into my games and worlds, so I'm just looking for a passionate and experienced DM that does the same. I'm interested in a game with some balance of story elements from crunchy combat to RP drama. Totally fine jumping in with a group mid-game, I'm adaptable and able to make a character to easily fit in.
Would love to hear more about games out there and what everyone else is running, so respond in-thread or hmu at my discord @sonder.promethea and let's tell some stories!
Howdy! I haven't started the game as of yet but I rebooting one of my homebrew games in the next few months of which the prospective day will be either Wednesday or Thursday evenings. It is paid, $15 a session but 100% willing to give you the first few sessions for free or offer a discount :)
This would a long-form 60-100 session campaign that will have an even mix of both combat and roleplay. I've pasted the campaign hook below:
Bloodbound: Echoes In The Bloodsnow -- Gothic Mystery Inspired by Northern Folklore and Cosmic Fantasy Working timeslot: TBD
The North has always endured winter, but this winter bleeds. Bloodsnow falls across the old kingdoms in red-stained sheets, gathering against castle walls, filling abandoned roads, and burying things that should have remained forgotten. Wherever it settles, time becomes unreliable. Travelers lose days between one village and the next, dead men are seen walking roads they haven't yet died upon, and ancient keeps wake with candles burning in rooms sealed for centuries. Journey through snowbound kingdoms, black forests, ruined monasteries, and ancestral halls where bloodlines remember different versions of the same history. The Moon speaks through dreams that may belong to the future, The Tide leaves salt and drowned relics impossibly far from any sea, and Time's presence twists hours, years, and memory until even the oldest records become suspect. The Bloodsnow doesn't simply cover the North, it reveals what time has tried to bury.
Bloodbound: Echoes In The Bloodsnow is a gothic mystery and dark-fantasy Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition/Vampire The Masquerade campaign inspired by The Northman, The Lighthouse, and northern European folklore. The campaign centers around the Bloodsnow, ancient Gods, corrupted history, and the mystery of what Time itself has hidden beneath the North.
I've got a game I'm running, session 0 is next Wednesday 7-10pm EST. We play on roll20, and use discord for voice chat. If you are interested, the campaign is going to be all communist halflings from an isolated river valley dealing with nature spirits and the unknown secrets of the deep woods.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Game: D&D 5e 2014
Group preferred: Online (Discord/Roll20)
Experience: Veteran, 16 years
Location/Timezone: Seattle, WA / Pacific Time
Availability: Tuesday and Thursdays any time
Preferred role: Player
Game style: Any.
Hey! I'm Sonder (They/Them), a long time DM recently getting back into being a player at the table. I still have my long-running game on Mondays and run an AGON game on Tuesdays, but would like to find a stable weekly game on Wednesdays or Thursdays to fit in my schedule! I can get down with most any game style, just looking for something a bit longer, either a full published adventure or a homebrew world. I put a lot of care and effort into my games and worlds, so I'm just looking for a passionate and experienced DM that does the same. I'm interested in a game with some balance of story elements from crunchy combat to RP drama. Totally fine jumping in with a group mid-game, I'm adaptable and able to make a character to easily fit in.
Would love to hear more about games out there and what everyone else is running, so respond in-thread or hmu at my discord @sonder.promethea and let's tell some stories!
I sent an invite to a Wednesday night slot of 6 PM PST. Welcome to roll up and play on Wed night.
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.
Howdy! I haven't started the game as of yet but I rebooting one of my homebrew games in the next few months of which the prospective day will be either Wednesday or Thursday evenings. It is paid, $15 a session but 100% willing to give you the first few sessions for free or offer a discount :)
This would a long-form 60-100 session campaign that will have an even mix of both combat and roleplay. I've pasted the campaign hook below:
Bloodbound: Echoes In The Bloodsnow -- Gothic Mystery Inspired by Northern Folklore and Cosmic Fantasy
Working timeslot: TBD
The North has always endured winter, but this winter bleeds. Bloodsnow falls across the old kingdoms in red-stained sheets, gathering against castle walls, filling abandoned roads, and burying things that should have remained forgotten. Wherever it settles, time becomes unreliable. Travelers lose days between one village and the next, dead men are seen walking roads they haven't yet died upon, and ancient keeps wake with candles burning in rooms sealed for centuries. Journey through snowbound kingdoms, black forests, ruined monasteries, and ancestral halls where bloodlines remember different versions of the same history. The Moon speaks through dreams that may belong to the future, The Tide leaves salt and drowned relics impossibly far from any sea, and Time's presence twists hours, years, and memory until even the oldest records become suspect. The Bloodsnow doesn't simply cover the North, it reveals what time has tried to bury.
Bloodbound: Echoes In The Bloodsnow is a gothic mystery and dark-fantasy Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition/Vampire The Masquerade campaign inspired by The Northman, The Lighthouse, and northern European folklore. The campaign centers around the Bloodsnow, ancient Gods, corrupted history, and the mystery of what Time itself has hidden beneath the North.
I've got a game I'm running, session 0 is next Wednesday 7-10pm EST. We play on roll20, and use discord for voice chat. If you are interested, the campaign is going to be all communist halflings from an isolated river valley dealing with nature spirits and the unknown secrets of the deep woods.