Game: D&D 5e/5.5e (2024 Rules Update) Group type: Online via Discord, D&D Beyond, & Above VTT Experience: I'm a DM with over a decade of experienced, but this game is open to both new and experienced player. Location/Timezone: CST Schedule: Long term campaign Monday's 7pm CST for a 2 to 3 hour session (usually 3 hours) Roles sought: Looking for a max of 5 players, need at least 4 to start the game. Game style: Mostly Rules as written with a strong healthy dose of Rules As Intended, Rules As Fun, but mostly Rules as DM'ed. Heavy Role Play, fair amount of combat, like to do mystery and puzzles. Read Below for more information and check out the link for Startplaying.
Hello foolish mortals! I'm Grayson and I've been a 5th edition DM for over a decade, and I'm looking to run my favorite pre written adventure Curse of Strahd for the 5th time! I have a lot of experience and knowledge with COS. This would be a paid game via Startplaying. The link is down below. The price is only $7.50 per session (as compared to the others that are usually much more than that). The game will be Mondays at 7pm CST and I'm hoping to have session zero be on Monday October 5th. Session zero is free. This campaign will be using the 2024 rules update (5.5e). Using D&D beyond, Above VTT, and Discord. The campaign will be levels 2 to 12, and will be slightly more expanded than the original adventure and use more content related to Ravenloft. New or experienced players are welcome. If you have played Curse of Strahd before, I'd recommend skipping on this campaign, or be 100% okay with things being slightly different in various ways but also being able to not Meta Game and let other players take the lead. Please feel free to message me on D&D Beyond or Startplaying if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you! Happy Haunting!
Game: D&D 5e/5.5e (2024 Rules Update)
Group type: Online via Discord, D&D Beyond, & Above VTT
Experience: I'm a DM with over a decade of experienced, but this game is open to both new and experienced player.
Location/Timezone: CST
Schedule: Long term campaign Monday's 7pm CST for a 2 to 3 hour session (usually 3 hours)
Roles sought: Looking for a max of 5 players, need at least 4 to start the game.
Game style: Mostly Rules as written with a strong healthy dose of Rules As Intended, Rules As Fun, but mostly Rules as DM'ed. Heavy Role Play, fair amount of combat, like to do mystery and puzzles. Read Below for more information and check out the link for Startplaying.
Hello foolish mortals! I'm Grayson and I've been a 5th edition DM for over a decade, and I'm looking to run my favorite pre written adventure Curse of Strahd for the 5th time! I have a lot of experience and knowledge with COS. This would be a paid game via Startplaying. The link is down below. The price is only $7.50 per session (as compared to the others that are usually much more than that). The game will be Mondays at 7pm CST and I'm hoping to have session zero be on Monday October 5th. Session zero is free. This campaign will be using the 2024 rules update (5.5e). Using D&D beyond, Above VTT, and Discord. The campaign will be levels 2 to 12, and will be slightly more expanded than the original adventure and use more content related to Ravenloft. New or experienced players are welcome. If you have played Curse of Strahd before, I'd recommend skipping on this campaign, or be 100% okay with things being slightly different in various ways but also being able to not Meta Game and let other players take the lead. Please feel free to message me on D&D Beyond or Startplaying if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you! Happy Haunting!
https://startplaying.games/adventure/cmuadikd7007dl904w4nitz4f?ref=cl2cc2li35by0bopkbkgfh96v