Hey everyone! I’m looking for a few players for a D&D 5e campaign set in a strange town hidden in the far north. People have started disappearing, and somehow everyone forgets they ever existed.
You’ll be coming to town for your own reasons, but once night falls, you’ll have to figure out what’s really going on.
Looking for players who enjoy RP, mystery, horror, exploration, and combat. New players are welcome!
I’m the that texted you directly about the the potential impersonator, I just wanted to directly ask the questions, where do you live (which time zone)
when are planning on playing and how long? Is it pay to play and if so, how much?
And when can we start?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hey everyone! I’m looking for a few players for a D&D 5e campaign set in a strange town hidden in the far north. People have started disappearing, and somehow everyone forgets they ever existed.
You’ll be coming to town for your own reasons, but once night falls, you’ll have to figure out what’s really going on.
Looking for players who enjoy RP, mystery, horror, exploration, and combat. New players are welcome!
System: D&D 5e
Players: 4–5
Platform: Discord + [VTT]
Discord: @tocoxloco
Good afternoon. It sounds interesting! What day of the week? What time? How long is a session? Is it 'pay to play', and if so, how much?
Thanks!
Hi is discord voice only or can I use text instead and is there an age limit
Hello,
I’m the that texted you directly about the the potential impersonator, I just wanted to directly ask the questions, where do you live (which time zone)
when are planning on playing and how long?
Is it pay to play and if so, how much?
And when can we start?