Hey so I know this is weird, but my wife and I are visiting friends in the area and we thought it'd be cool to meet up with some local nerds and roll some dice.
If anyone is willing to host a one shot day/night for two out of town nerds we'll buy the food!
Let me know either here or in a pm, we'll be in town and free tuesday through friday! Hope to meet some cook people and make some memories!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hey so I know this is weird, but my wife and I are visiting friends in the area and we thought it'd be cool to meet up with some local nerds and roll some dice.
If anyone is willing to host a one shot day/night for two out of town nerds we'll buy the food!
Let me know either here or in a pm, we'll be in town and free tuesday through friday! Hope to meet some cook people and make some memories!