Availability: I am looking for friday campaigns that ends no later than 10:30 PM EST!
Preferred role: Player
Game style: 60/40 combat/rp
Extra: Howdy! My name is Jay I’m above 25 years of age and I’m trying to find a Fridays group. I have 3 year's experience of playing dnd5e, I have knack for dungeon crawling games as well as campaigns. Any VTT such as roll20 or Foundry will do.
Feel free to DM me.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Game: D&D 5e 2014
Group preferred: Online
Experience: 3 years
Location/Timezone: EST
Availability: I am looking for friday campaigns that ends no later than 10:30 PM EST!
Preferred role: Player
Game style: 60/40 combat/rp
Extra: Howdy! My name is Jay I’m above 25 years of age and I’m trying to find a Fridays group. I have 3 year's experience of playing dnd5e, I have knack for dungeon crawling games as well as campaigns. Any VTT such as roll20 or Foundry will do.
Feel free to DM me.