Looking for 1 player to join a sea based campaign. Sessions are on Sundays at 1pm PST weekly Current party composition is: Order of Scribes Wizard, Way of the Kensei Monk, Life Domain Cleric/Fighter, and Artillerist Artificer/Thief Rouge. Comment below if you are interested, along with a possible character idea, your discord username and your favorite moment in D&D.
Interesting idea for a campaign. My idea for a character would be a warlock found floating on a piece of driftwood, and the sole survivor of merchant ship whose crew went mad and turned on themselves due to the effects of a strange relic they were tasked to transport. My favourite type of D&D involve role playing, especially involving good detective work or survival strategies. I also love heavy moral choices that encourage debates within the group as it adds layers to our characters and their bonds to one another.
Anyways if you think I'm a good fit please feel free to reach out, I myself also have a lot of questions regarding your campaign too. My discord username is silenttruths
Looking for 1 player to join a sea based campaign. Sessions are on Sundays at 1pm PST weekly Current party composition is: Order of Scribes Wizard, Way of the Kensei Monk, Life Domain Cleric/Fighter, and Artillerist Artificer/Thief Rouge. Comment below if you are interested, along with a possible character idea, your discord username and your favorite moment in D&D.
Interesting idea for a campaign. My idea for a character would be a warlock found floating on a piece of driftwood, and the sole survivor of merchant ship whose crew went mad and turned on themselves due to the effects of a strange relic they were tasked to transport. My favourite type of D&D involve role playing, especially involving good detective work or survival strategies. I also love heavy moral choices that encourage debates within the group as it adds layers to our characters and their bonds to one another.
Anyways if you think I'm a good fit please feel free to reach out, I myself also have a lot of questions regarding your campaign too. My discord username is silenttruths