Game: D&D 5e Group preferred: Online Experience: Veteran Location/Timezone: PST Availability: Mondays Biweekly starting at 2 or 3pm PST, OR 9pm PST or later weekly or biweekly Tuesdays 7pm PST or later weekly or biweekly Wednesdays 7pm PST or later biweekly Thursdays any time between 2pm PST - 11pm PST Preferred role: Player Game style: RP Heavy! Also enjoys but does not NEED political intrigue, exploration, horror MUST BE 18+ GAMES Open to paid games!
Howdy! I'm Altamirage, full time professional GM! I'm currently running 20 games, but I have a few time slots I'd love to fill by playing a game instead! I've been playing for about 20yrs and running for about 15. When I'm not running games, I'm playing in them, or playing videogames like Elden Ring or Sonic (unfortunately LOL), or drawing!
I always prefer homebrew worlds or original plots, but if you have a really dedicated group that is super RP heavy and character focused and is a module, you're welcome to pitch it!
If you have a paid game, I cannot pay through Startplaying! They removed my account for taking donations outside of SPG's tip system, and refused to reinstate it. (Luckily, all my players stuck around while I made my own site, and all 20 games I run are still going strong!) According to SPG TOS, you are not allowed to take payment outside of SPG (including donations, I found out lol), so we will not be able to work out another payment option without risking your account's safety.
I have a Wednesday evening slot open for Dwellers of the Forbidden City (5e D&D) and looking for any interest in Ghosts of Saltmarsh to start up some other evening. I am in PST. Discord: Helm von Akhyr
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.
I have a bi-weekly paid game on Tuesdays at 7 PM PST based on Obojima module ! Now I will say upfront that the group there is more RP-mid. 3 out of the 4 current players do not mind rp and will engage in it, but would not be the first to initiate it, while the 4th is pretty rp heavy.
If that sounds okay with you, feel free to message me on discord (elemium) and we can chat about more details !
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: Online
Experience: Veteran
Location/Timezone: PST
Availability:
Mondays Biweekly starting at 2 or 3pm PST, OR 9pm PST or later weekly or biweekly
Tuesdays 7pm PST or later weekly or biweekly
Wednesdays 7pm PST or later biweekly
Thursdays any time between 2pm PST - 11pm PST
Preferred role: Player
Game style: RP Heavy! Also enjoys but does not NEED political intrigue, exploration, horror
MUST BE 18+ GAMES
Open to paid games!
Howdy! I'm Altamirage, full time professional GM! I'm currently running 20 games, but I have a few time slots I'd love to fill by playing a game instead! I've been playing for about 20yrs and running for about 15. When I'm not running games, I'm playing in them, or playing videogames like Elden Ring or Sonic (unfortunately LOL), or drawing!
I always prefer homebrew worlds or original plots, but if you have a really dedicated group that is super RP heavy and character focused and is a module, you're welcome to pitch it!
I have a Wednesday evening slot open for Dwellers of the Forbidden City (5e D&D) and looking for any interest in Ghosts of Saltmarsh to start up some other evening. I am in PST. Discord: Helm von Akhyr
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.
Hello !
I have a bi-weekly paid game on Tuesdays at 7 PM PST based on Obojima module !
Now I will say upfront that the group there is more RP-mid. 3 out of the 4 current players do not mind rp and will engage in it, but would not be the first to initiate it, while the 4th is pretty rp heavy.
If that sounds okay with you, feel free to message me on discord (elemium) and we can chat about more details !