I'm a newish DM and I want to run Princes of The Apocalypse. I'm wanting to do things in-person here in Boise. I rely on public bussing and can't host. But, I'm passionate about D&D despite my age. I'm looking for 4-5 players, 1-3 of them willing and able to host. Anyone is more than welcome to PM me or post here for more information or to show interest in this.
Heya, Luna here,
I'm a newish DM and I want to run Princes of The Apocalypse. I'm wanting to do things in-person here in Boise. I rely on public bussing and can't host. But, I'm passionate about D&D despite my age. I'm looking for 4-5 players, 1-3 of them willing and able to host. Anyone is more than welcome to PM me or post here for more information or to show interest in this.
You may certainly try..
Want to Play tomorrow night? Wednesday opening at 7 PM MDT. 5E D&D
Contact on Discord: Helm von Akhyr
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.