I've got a free game I'm running, session 0 is next Wednesday 7-10pm EST. We play on roll20, and use discord for voice chat. If you are interested, the campaign is going to be all communist halflings from an isolated river valley dealing with nature spirits and the unknown secrets of the deep wood.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Game: idk
Group preferred: Online
Experience: New
Location/Timezone: IST
Availability: 18–00 IST
Preferred role: Player
Game style: role playing
love rpgs
Still lookin and are you open to paid games?
Yeah I'm still looking but i can't pay im unemployed 😔
Ah dang. I’m sorry. I hope you find a great game soon!
thanks! Hopefully soon
I've got a free game I'm running, session 0 is next Wednesday 7-10pm EST. We play on roll20, and use discord for voice chat. If you are interested, the campaign is going to be all communist halflings from an isolated river valley dealing with nature spirits and the unknown secrets of the deep wood.