Hey there. I am Scuffles and I am looking to fill the final spots for a brand new CoS (Curse of Strahd) campaign that we started a couple weeks ago.
Curse of Strahd is a gothic horror campaign set in the cursed land of Barovia, ruled by the vampire lord Strahd von Zarovich. Expect tense roleplay, dangerous encounters, grim mysteries, and a world where hope is scarce and every decision carries weight.
System: 5.5e Date and Time: Tuesdays 6PM EST Spots: 3/5 Cost: $15 USD/session Platform: Roll20 + Discord Session length: 3 or 4 hours Starting Level: 4, point buy for stats
What I am looking for: Players who share the love and enthusiasm for deep rp and immersive storytelling. All experience levels are welcome so long as you enjoy rp and the dark fantasy/gothic horror adventures. To join reply below or add me on discord at ._.scuffles
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hey there. I am Scuffles and I am looking to fill the final spots for a brand new CoS (Curse of Strahd) campaign that we started a couple weeks ago.
Curse of Strahd is a gothic horror campaign set in the cursed land of Barovia, ruled by the vampire lord Strahd von Zarovich. Expect tense roleplay, dangerous encounters, grim mysteries, and a world where hope is scarce and every decision carries weight.
System: 5.5e
Date and Time: Tuesdays 6PM EST
Spots: 3/5
Cost: $15 USD/session
Platform: Roll20 + Discord
Session length: 3 or 4 hours
Starting Level: 4, point buy for stats
What I am looking for: Players who share the love and enthusiasm for deep rp and immersive storytelling. All experience levels are welcome so long as you enjoy rp and the dark fantasy/gothic horror adventures. To join reply below or add me on discord at ._.scuffles