Hi all, I am a player of 10+ years wanting to dip ky feet back into dming. Allow me to preface that it has been a few years since I have dmed and am quite a bit rusty. That being said I am going to be dipping into Waterdeep Dragon Heist to dust myself off with the hopes of going into Mad Mage afterwards.
I'm looking for two more players to start the campaign off.
Sessions will be Tuesday nights at 7:30 pm est and will go on for 3 hours, possibly longer depending on if players wish to. I am welcoming to players of all experience.
I'm planning on session 0 shortly after everyone gets together. Feel free to message me on discord @ theleggedshark and we can chat.
Hi all, I am a player of 10+ years wanting to dip ky feet back into dming. Allow me to preface that it has been a few years since I have dmed and am quite a bit rusty. That being said I am going to be dipping into Waterdeep Dragon Heist to dust myself off with the hopes of going into Mad Mage afterwards.
I'm looking for two more players to start the campaign off.
Sessions will be Tuesday nights at 7:30 pm est and will go on for 3 hours, possibly longer depending on if players wish to. I am welcoming to players of all experience.
I'm planning on session 0 shortly after everyone gets together. Feel free to message me on discord @ theleggedshark and we can chat.
PM sent.
Im intwrssted but Discoed is being a pain. I thibk I sent you a message under ValdimaarHranason