Game: D&D 5e (my experience is here but I am very open to other iterations) Group preferred: Online. I only have experience on DnD Beyond, but I am very willing to learn how to navigate other platforms Experience: New - 1 year. I understand the mechanics and how to play, get closely acquainted with my own character and familiar with the other players, but I don't have great knowledge about subclasses and all of that. Location/Timezone: Indochina. But that's never stopped me from playing with people in the States and Canada, Brazil, etc. I am essentially self-employed and set my own hours, plus I'm naturally nocturnal. So games starting at 4am (for me) or ending at 2 or 3 am are fine Availability: All except Thursday. Preference for Sunday/Monday games Preferred role: Player Game style: I play first and foremost for the roleplay and immersion, but greatly enjoy combat as well. I do like to also RP in combat, going into short descriptions about what spells look like or how people die.
So! My name is Magus, 30s. I am an enthusiastic person and am pining to play more DnD. I'm in a CoS game right now that I love with the best group and DM, but it feels like an eternity between Thursdays so I'm looking to join one more game that takes place on a weekly basis.
I have a perfect attendance record and have never missed a session. Once it's in my schedule I am there without fail. I don't really care for futuristic settings and have a preference for classical fantasy settings. I've been playing for a year now and most of my experience is with spell casters. I have a couple characters in the barrel (couple warlocks, a bard, a barbarian), but I love making new characters so if that's what your game calls for, I'm very down. Modules are great and homebrews are fantastic.
I think one trait of a good DM is not being afraid to tell the players they can't do something. I'd like to play with a group that works together with players who are kind to one another and makes sure there is room for all to participate/are encouraging to one another.
If you have space in your game and you wanna try me out, you can message me here or on discord: MagusCluster
Thanks :)
Edit: Sorry, I cannot join paid games at the moment.
Hi everyone :)
Game: D&D 5e (my experience is here but I am very open to other iterations)
Group preferred: Online. I only have experience on DnD Beyond, but I am very willing to learn how to navigate other platforms
Experience: New - 1 year. I understand the mechanics and how to play, get closely acquainted with my own character and familiar with the other players, but I don't have great knowledge about subclasses and all of that.
Location/Timezone: Indochina. But that's never stopped me from playing with people in the States and Canada, Brazil, etc. I am essentially self-employed and set my own hours, plus I'm naturally nocturnal. So games starting at 4am (for me) or ending at 2 or 3 am are fine
Availability: All except Thursday. Preference for Sunday/Monday games
Preferred role: Player
Game style: I play first and foremost for the roleplay and immersion, but greatly enjoy combat as well. I do like to also RP in combat, going into short descriptions about what spells look like or how people die.
So! My name is Magus, 30s. I am an enthusiastic person and am pining to play more DnD. I'm in a CoS game right now that I love with the best group and DM, but it feels like an eternity between Thursdays so I'm looking to join one more game that takes place on a weekly basis.
I have a perfect attendance record and have never missed a session. Once it's in my schedule I am there without fail. I don't really care for futuristic settings and have a preference for classical fantasy settings. I've been playing for a year now and most of my experience is with spell casters. I have a couple characters in the barrel (couple warlocks, a bard, a barbarian), but I love making new characters so if that's what your game calls for, I'm very down. Modules are great and homebrews are fantastic.
I think one trait of a good DM is not being afraid to tell the players they can't do something. I'd like to play with a group that works together with players who are kind to one another and makes sure there is room for all to participate/are encouraging to one another.
If you have space in your game and you wanna try me out, you can message me here or on discord: MagusCluster
Thanks :)
Edit: Sorry, I cannot join paid games at the moment.