This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
Hello,I am currently looking for a dnd group to play and hang out with.Be warned I am broke and won't be doing paid games.You may contact me trough this thread or trough my discord: starjester12 / JesterfulMimikyuForgot to mention that I am new to dnd, I have only done one oneshot and that is all I have done.
You are welcome to join a PC creating session tonight at 9 PM EDT, 6 PM PDT. It will be online, totally free.
Contact on Discord: andypete
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.
Hello,
I am currently looking for a dnd group to play and hang out with.
Be warned I am broke and won't be doing paid games.
You may contact me trough this thread or trough my discord: starjester12 / JesterfulMimikyu
Forgot to mention that I am new to dnd, I have only done one oneshot and that is all I have done.
You are welcome to join a PC creating session tonight at 9 PM EDT, 6 PM PDT. It will be online, totally free.
Contact on Discord: andypete
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.