Soar the skies with orcish dragon riders, brave the seas which are themselves water elementals, learn to pierce the veil between the Feywild and the Material Plane, and uncover the secrets that intertwine the most ancient beings on the planet!
This epic campaign spans decades, seeing our party grow from children sharing a wondrous summer together to elders completing lifelong missions in a world shaped by their actions.
Expect a rich role-playing experience filled with both heartwarming comforts and thrilling dangers.
A story told through renaissance paintings and hand crafted maps packed full of secrets and wonders. I used my 20 years of video game design experience to build a custom VTT specifically for this campaign. Give it a shot, I promise I'll blow your mind!
Game: D&D 5e Group type: Online/ Discord Experience: Ive been DMing for a decade, open to players of all skill levels. Schedule: Online Weekly Mondays 7:30PM EST Roles sought: 2/5 more seats filled!
Soar the skies with orcish dragon riders, brave the seas which are themselves water elementals, learn to pierce the veil between the Feywild and the Material Plane, and uncover the secrets that intertwine the most ancient beings on the planet!
This epic campaign spans decades, seeing our party grow from children sharing a wondrous summer together to elders completing lifelong missions in a world shaped by their actions.
Expect a rich role-playing experience filled with both heartwarming comforts and thrilling dangers.
A story told through renaissance paintings and hand crafted maps packed full of secrets and wonders. I used my 20 years of video game design experience to build a custom VTT specifically for this campaign. Give it a shot, I promise I'll blow your mind!
StartPlaying Link: https://startplaying.games/adventure/cmulyiik20047ku041lbceje8?ref=cmrmar1ru000lkt04e2sstnr2
Make a Character Today: www.FeyAndPhysics.com
Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Online/ Discord
Experience: Ive been DMing for a decade, open to players of all skill levels.
Schedule: Online Weekly Mondays 7:30PM EST
Roles sought: 2/5 more seats filled!