Group type: Online Experience: any Timezone: MST Schedule: we play every Saturday from 6 pm to 8/8:30 pm ish Roles sought: looking for Player Game style: causal rp mixed combat
Hi, I'm Forest! I'm a first time dm who's been running a game for a few months. A player has just recently left, so I'm looking for another to fill their place. My players are level 4, and we use milestone and Point Buy for character creation. I'm looking for a friendly player who's okay with a pretty chaotic group. mix combat and rp.
I probably won't see posts here, so if you'd like to join, please add me on Discord at snow_blossom1817
Howdy, I'm Tristan. I've been looking for a group for a bit now and found this interesting. If you would like to have me play with y'all, I'd be happy to join in.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Online
Experience: any
Timezone: MST
Schedule: we play every Saturday from 6 pm to 8/8:30 pm ish
Roles sought: looking for Player
Game style: causal rp mixed combat
Hi, I'm Forest! I'm a first time dm who's been running a game for a few months. A player has just recently left, so I'm looking for another to fill their place. My players are level 4, and we use milestone and Point Buy for character creation. I'm looking for a friendly player who's okay with a pretty chaotic group. mix combat and rp.
I probably won't see posts here, so if you'd like to join, please add me on Discord at snow_blossom1817
Howdy, I'm Tristan. I've been looking for a group for a bit now and found this interesting. If you would like to have me play with y'all, I'd be happy to join in.