Player with many years of DND experience looking for group to play in ongoing long term game. I have play almost every version of DND and more then happy to explain thaco tables if needed. Can fill any role in a group enjoy roleplay and combat focused games
Im available any day after 6pm pst
Please reach out if you would like to discuss being part of your game.
I have one spot open in an ongoing long term campaign. It is very heavy RP. Deep Story/lore. It is a fully developed world mostly set in a fantasy medieval setting. Lots of NPC's to interact in over 30 cities.We play our main live session via Discord audio every Tuesday at 3pm UTC. We use D&D beyond for character sheets and for rolls The PC's also like to do little solo side RP's between sessions for Character development and information/investigation. We have playing this campaign for 4 months now but are a long long way from the completion. I have been DMing for a very very long time over 30 years. It your interested and want to know more send a Friend Request to Onslaught4051 on discord. \
Thank you for your time
Onslaught.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Good afternoon,
Player with many years of DND experience looking for group to play in ongoing long term game. I have play almost every version of DND and more then happy to explain thaco tables if needed. Can fill any role in a group enjoy roleplay and combat focused games
Im available any day after 6pm pst
Please reach out if you would like to discuss being part of your game.
Thank you
Discord username : .bropunzel
I can invite you to a campaign that is just starting. We will play Mondays at 7:15 pm PST
I have one spot open in an ongoing long term campaign. It is very heavy RP. Deep Story/lore. It is a fully developed world mostly set in a fantasy medieval setting. Lots of NPC's to interact in over 30 cities.We play our main live session via Discord audio every Tuesday at 3pm UTC. We use D&D beyond for character sheets and for rolls The PC's also like to do little solo side RP's between sessions for Character development and information/investigation. We have playing this campaign for 4 months now but are a long long way from the completion. I have been DMing for a very very long time over 30 years. It your interested and want to know more send a Friend Request to Onslaught4051 on discord. \
Thank you for your time
Onslaught.