Looking for 1 player to join a sea based campaign. Sessions are on Sundays at 1pm PST weekly Current party composition is: Order of Scribes Wizard, Way of the Kensei Monk, Life Domain Cleric/Fighter, an Oath of Glory Paladin and Artillerist Artificer/Thief Rouge. Comment below if you are interested, along with a possible character idea, your discord username and your favorite moment in D&D.
Looking for 1 player to join a sea based campaign. Sessions are on Sundays at 1pm PST weekly Current party composition is: Order of Scribes Wizard, Way of the Kensei Monk, Life Domain Cleric/Fighter, an Oath of Glory Paladin and Artillerist Artificer/Thief Rouge. Comment below if you are interested, along with a possible character idea, your discord username and your favorite moment in D&D.
im downnnn! that sounds cool. I'd need more time to come up with a character but hell yea. I'm usually chaotic good
Perfect, just send me your discord username and I’ll give you a message
alonemourningdove