Game: D&D 5e Group preferred: Online Experience: Veteran — playing since 2018, both player and DM Location/Timezone: US Central (CT), but open to groups in any timezone Availability: Biweekly, Wednesday/Thursday - generally available between 6 PM and 6 AM Central Time Preferred role: Player Game style: Roleplay, exploration, and combat; character-driven campaigns with meaningful consequences and room for both serious and humorous moments.
Hey! I'm looking to get back into D&D after being away from the game for a while. I've been playing 5e since around 2018 and have experience on both sides of the screen across multiple campaigns. I'm a little rusty from not playing recently, but I'm familiar with the system and expect to get back into the swing of things pretty quickly.
Because of my rotating work schedule, I'm specifically looking for a biweekly game on Wednesday or Thursday. I work nights, so despite being in the US Central timezone, I'm generally awake from around 6 PM to 6 AM CT. Because of that, I'm absolutely open to groups outside North America; European or other international groups may actually line up with my schedule quite well.
As a player, I enjoy campaigns where the characters and world develop in response to what happens during play. I like meaningful roleplay and character relationships, exploration, and plenty of combat, especially when encounters have stakes beyond simply winning the fight. I enjoy serious or darker stories, but I don't need the table to be serious all the time!
I'm generally more interested in creating a character who fits the campaign than bringing a character that has to be accommodated by it. I have a few concepts I'd be interested in playing, but I'm happy to work with the DM to adapt them to the setting or create something entirely new.
If you have a campaign that sounds like a good fit, feel free to send me a message! My Discord name is the same as here: ArcheLunatic
Hey there, we would love you have you join our discord community. Our games typically run later in the evening and we have several members from overseas! If its something youre interested in, send me a message!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: Online
Experience: Veteran — playing since 2018, both player and DM
Location/Timezone: US Central (CT), but open to groups in any timezone
Availability: Biweekly, Wednesday/Thursday - generally available between 6 PM and 6 AM Central Time
Preferred role: Player
Game style: Roleplay, exploration, and combat; character-driven campaigns with meaningful consequences and room for both serious and humorous moments.
Hey! I'm looking to get back into D&D after being away from the game for a while. I've been playing 5e since around 2018 and have experience on both sides of the screen across multiple campaigns. I'm a little rusty from not playing recently, but I'm familiar with the system and expect to get back into the swing of things pretty quickly.
Because of my rotating work schedule, I'm specifically looking for a biweekly game on Wednesday or Thursday. I work nights, so despite being in the US Central timezone, I'm generally awake from around 6 PM to 6 AM CT. Because of that, I'm absolutely open to groups outside North America; European or other international groups may actually line up with my schedule quite well.
As a player, I enjoy campaigns where the characters and world develop in response to what happens during play. I like meaningful roleplay and character relationships, exploration, and plenty of combat, especially when encounters have stakes beyond simply winning the fight. I enjoy serious or darker stories, but I don't need the table to be serious all the time!
I'm generally more interested in creating a character who fits the campaign than bringing a character that has to be accommodated by it. I have a few concepts I'd be interested in playing, but I'm happy to work with the DM to adapt them to the setting or create something entirely new.
If you have a campaign that sounds like a good fit, feel free to send me a message! My Discord name is the same as here: ArcheLunatic
Hey there, we would love you have you join our discord community. Our games typically run later in the evening and we have several members from overseas! If its something youre interested in, send me a message!